When selecting a contractor, it’s important to choose the right contractor for all your needs.
Before you select a replacement window contractor, we recommend you consider the following:
- How many years have they been in business?
- Do they have a physical business address?
- Do they have a good record with a credited agency (BBB)?
- Are they state licensed and fully bonded (if applicable by law)?
- Do they offer workman’s comp and liability insurance?
- Do they have past online / in-person customer reviews?
- Do they have a professional sales approach?
- Are the compliant with the manufacturer’s best practices?